I am so, so, sooooo sorry I haven’t posted for more than two weeks. I’ve been revamping the blog and working on back-end stuff a lot, so I just haven’t had time to get to outfit posts. The good news is, THE END IS IN SIGHT! The bad news is, I probably won’t have everything done for another two weeks, so there won’t be tooooo many posts for a few weeks.
But I am SO excited to show everyone what’s in store! There will be some cool changes coming to the blog, so stay tuned!
For now, let’s focus on today’s outfit.
So about a month ago, I posted this Instagram photo and meant to follow up with an outfit post right away but as you can see, I am terrible at following through sometimes. Better late than never though, riiiight?
Can we start off by talking about how adorable and amazing this top is? Believe it or not, I’ve been looking for a cute “Should Have Been a Cowboy” t-shirt for a loooooong time. I’ve always LOVED the song, so it was basically a necessity that I add a shirt with the lyrics to my wardrobe.
But I could never find any shirts I reeeeally liked, so I just looked and looked and looked and looked for what seemed like forever.
BUT THEN one day I somehow stumbled upon Chasing Buffalo Western Outfitters on Instagram, and thus ended all my t-shirt woes. If you’re not already following them, YOU SHOULD BE.
After I found my cowboy tee, I noticed that Chasing Buffalo had some RAD antique cattle tag necklaces. So of course I had to have one of those too, and it turns out, the tee and necklace were pretty much made for each other.
And don’t even get me started on the boots and purse in today’s blog. I had had my eye on these boots for MONTHS, and I finally treated myself right after Christmas. And the purse. Of, the purse. So pretty and so fun perfect for literally all my outfits.
Details for today’s outfit:
- Should Have Been a Cowboy Top from Chasing Buffalo Western Outfitters, $22.95 (this is on sale yay!)
- Tan Justin Boots available at Boot Barn, $189 (I didn’t include a greeeeeat pic of them on today’s post but these boots are so pretty and so, so comfy!)
- Antique cattle tag necklace from Chasing Buffalo Outfitters, $75.95 (only two available right now—these are so pretty and I wear mine almost every day!)
- Celebrity Pink jeans from Dillard’s, $39
- Fringe cowhide purse from Two Bar West (I bought mine used for $200, but these usually run for $400-500)
- Pretty mint phone case from MOXYO, $24.99 (Full disclosure: I work for MOXYO, but I still REALLY love this case. It’s my staple wear-everywhere case, and it totally fuels my turquoise obsession.)