FRIDAY, FRIDAY, GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY.
Actually, probably not. After work I’ll probably hit the gym and then go to bed at like, 9 tonight. Because I’m a social butterfly with tons of friends and tons of energy.
Really though, the thing that got me out of bed this morning was my outfit. Today’s Rock Shirt Friday in the office, and since just about the only rock shirt I have has Johnny Cash on it, I figured I pretty much had to put today’s outfit. It took me a reeeeeally long time to decide on what to pair with The Man in Black, but I finally settled on some pretty awesome goodies.
You can’t go wrong with a t-shirt and a blazer. You just can’t.
Layer on some funky necklaces, throw on your comfiest pair of jeans, and finish the look off with a pretty pair of boots and you’re pretty much living in casual Friday heaven.
Pretttttttty sure Johnny Cash would approve.
Details for today’s outfit:
- Johnny Cash mugshot t-shirt from Hot Topic, $16.40 (this is on sale right now!)
- Large spur necklace from Montana Silversmith’s, $53
- Similar blazer from Express, $108
- Black Sbicca booties from PFI Western, $129.99
- Black Celebrity Pink jeans from Dillards, $29.99 (these run big, so order a size or two down)
- My bag is from Two Bar West—I bought it used, so I’m not sure what it would run full price.
I hope you all have a SPLENDID THREE-DAY WEEKEND!
If you have a lover in your life, I hope your Valentine’s Day is filled with happiness and butterflies and snuggles. If you’re like me and couldn’t convince someone to date you if your life depended on it, I hope you throw a glitter-themed pajama party with your bestest friends. Because that is 100% what I am doing!
Also look how good my right quad looks in this photo….gettin’ them GAINZZZZ.