Well. It only took me 10 days to get my first post of 2016 up, but better late than never, right?
The last few weeks have been CRAZY busy for me. I started a new job (it’s seriously so rad!), got hella sick before Christmas, road tripped it to Nevada to spend a few days with my family, got freakishly sick AGAIN on New Year’s Eve, and then spent a few days laying on the couch watching hours and hours and hours of Sons of Anarchy because my body just wasn’t having it anymore.
So. That’s why I haven’t posted anything for almost a month.
BUT I’m healthy now and SUPER excited to show y’all all the lovelies things I’ve added to my wardrobe over the last month or so. First up: the raddest poncho you ever did see.
A ponchi with MINI COWGIRL BOOTS, say whaaaat? I saw this and pretty much forced my mom to get it for me for Christmas because it’s so freakin cute. I’ve already worn it about 5 times in the two weeks since Christmas, and you can bet it’ll be on the blog again real soon. There are just so many ways to style this thing!
For today’s outfit, I went with all blue everything. Light blue jeans, blue Canty boots, and blue accessories.
As this outfit taught me, sometimes it’s totally okay to feel a little blue ;)
Also, I just have to say that today’s jeans are SUPER duper comfortable. I had to go jean shopping a few weeks ago and as any woman with thick thighs like myself knows, jean shopping was invented by Satan himself. So as I headed to the mall, I was anticipating a day full of tears, frustration, and disappointment.
But then I stumbled upon a table of Celebrity Pink jeans in Dillard’s and was struck by the huge “FEEL ME!” tags they all had on them. So I decided to feel the jeans and HOLY CRAP they are super soft. And super comfy. I bought four pairs and am now kind of a fan of jeans. This is big news, people!
Details for today’s outfit:
- Mini boots poncho by Southward Apparel, $92
- Skinny jeans by Celebrity Pink, $39
- Blue Old Gringo boots from Rivertrail Mercantile, $350 (as you can see, they’ve been Canty-fied!)
- Blue pave watch from Michael Kors, $275
- Chevron headband from Shepler’s, $20
- Beaded anxiety disorders awareness bracelet from Wear Your Label, $20 (sold out now, but I’m sure they’ll be restocking soon!)
- Thread mood disorders awareness bracelet from Wear Your Label, $5 (also sold out right now, but give WYL a follow on Insta to stay tuned for restocks)
- I got my fringe bag from Beall’s in Winnemucca, and Beall’s doesn’t have an online store. BUT this bag from Kohl’s (for $105) is pretty similar!
Hope y’all are having a lovely Sunday! Look at how PRETTY Utah is right now! :)