Okay so I know I said on Instagram that I’d post details for this outfit yesterday but I’ve been on the struggle bus the past few days. There’s been a TON going on in my life lately, and it seems like I can never, ever find time to do half the things I want to.
For example, I’m two episodes behind on American Horror Story and like, 4 behind on The Walking Dead and it’s killing me. So. Yeah. That’s my life in a nutshell right now.
Anywho, I absolutely ADORE my “all wrapped up” outfit. It features three things I got for my birthday last month, and every time I wear any of the pieces in it I get TONS of compliments (even from guys!).
All Wrapped Up
I put this outfit together for several reasons, the biggest being that orange and purple are my two favorite colors. It’s hard to combine the two, but I feel like the graphic tee is the PERFECT link between them!
Also I briefly have to apologize for the number of photos in this post. My lovely friend Anna took a batch on Wednesday morning, then later on in the day I realized I didn’t have a few shots I needed. So I used my truck as a tripod to take a few more and now I just have a billion photos.
Here are a few bloopers to break things up and to show you how awful I really am at taking blog photos and how distracted I get during shoots.
SPEAKING of bloopers, I’m going to be publishing all of my best blooper photos on the blog in the next month! I feel like the world NEEDS to see just how crazy I can look in a photo. Stay tuned and GET EXCITED for that! ;)
Anyway, back to the dang outfit. (See what I mean about getting distracted?)
I had been coveting today’s graphic tee for A WHILE. It’s made by Indy Brand Clothing, a Utah-based company that I am obsessed with. I came so close to buying it so many times but I was always too poor to justify buying it. So shoutout to my older sister for getting it for me for my birthday!
Also, this Free People duster is incredible. It’s warm but light and airy and it goes with literally everything. Perfect addition to any winter wardrobe!
Here are the details for today’s outfit:
- Utah graphic tee from Indy Brand, $31.95
- I got my Free People duster from Flicka Boutique in Poulsbo, Washington two months ago. Here’s a really similar Free People cardigan that’s pretty affordable!
- Dark wash jeans from Charlotte Russe, $20
- Oversized watch from Michael Kors, $275
- My Michael Kors purse is the “Marina” style, and you can usually find this color in the spring and summer. Zappos has a few really cute colors in stock right now though!
- My boots are—you guessed it—Canty’s! They started out as Old Gringos, but I couldn’t find the same purple boot anywhere. Here’s a similar purple pair that would look really awesome as a Canty!
Happy Friday, y’all! Hope your weekends are as lovely as you are!