CountryHipster.com is one month old today! I can hardly believe it. Some days I feel like I’ve been doing this forever, while others I feel like I just started yesterday. At any rate, I am super grateful for all the support I’ve gotten so far and I cannot wait to see what the future holds for the blog.
I’ve been thinking a lot about “the future” lately, so I figured there was no better time to style a fabulous shirt I just got from RanchDressn.com! I saw the lovely Fallon Taylor wearing the shirt on RanchDressn’s Instagram, and I knew I just had to have it.
Because I do have some pretty big hair, after all. And on top of that, I have some pretty big dreams! Here are just a few:
- I dream of becoming a bigwig editor for a western magazine like Cowgirl Magazine or Cowboys and Indians or True West.
- I dream of designing my own line of cowboy boots.
- I dream of marrying a really sweet, cute, smart country boy who will take me fishing whenever I want.
- I dream of owning a big piece of land in Wyoming and building a really pretty house on it and owning a bunch of horses to ride around on my big piece of land.
- I dream of being hopelessly, blissfully happy.
I got this shirt because not only is it freakishly fabulous, it reminds me what I’m working for. Where I started and where I’m going. It gives me hope, as silly as that may sound.
Anyway, I styled the shirt two ways, and I couldn’t decide which look I liked best. You be the judge!
Look 1: The jeans are from American Eagle. (They’re actually my little sister’s, which is why they’re a teensy bit short on me. Woops!) The adorable booties are Salt by Freebird. I practically LIVE in these booties! Aaaand the watch is Michael Kors.
Look 2: The boots are Spirit by Lucchese—the Avery Groomet boot, to be exact. I love, love, love these boots because they are super versatile. I wear them riding, I wear to them church, I wear them hiking, I wear them literally everywhere.
Thanks again to everyone for all the support over the last month! I’m so excited to keep sharing my love of clothes and boots with you!
Now get out there and chase your dreams!